Contract Work

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Interesting Reads 2/7 - 2/14

Yes yes yes, I owe the world a more interesting blog post than just interesting reads, and I've got a bunch in the works! In the future, you can look forward to the last post on the gem, a post on ember, a random learnings post, probably a post about my first few weeks as a professional programmer (which have been crazy and amazing and exciting and scary and pretty much all the emotions) but for now, I have to just give you the interesting reads for the week. Hopefully you find them interesting as well.

Enjoy!


Yes! This! Tech and Tiaras

Software Developers Changing Lightbulbs

Thoughts on Working Remotely

I don't agree with all of this but there are some really interesting points made about how everyone shouldn't learn to code.

A Year of Code. Similar to the piece above.

No comments:

Post a Comment