Contract Work

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Interesting Reads 3/8 - 3/14

First I have to read all the things I bookmarked for the week, then I can make the post of which of those things were interesting. Here's the list for this past week. Not too much actually, but what's here are some pretty short posts that are quite interesting.

Enjoy!


This week, I've been getting up close and personal with pivotal, learning it's tricks and how to better write user stories for the current build. Here's a great piece from a little while ago about some good guiding principles.

Using Pivotal for setting time estimates on chores and bugs... or not

Some interesting info on RailRoady, a cool visualization gem

I've been trying to learn more about all the words mentioned in this article (background jobs, multi-threaded, etc.). Chris mentioned Sucker Punch to me a few weeks ago. I haven't used it yet, but this post gives way more info about it which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment