Contract Work

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Interesting Reads 3/1 - 3/7

A day late is better than a week late. Here are the interesting reads (and watches) from this past week.

Currently, I've been working on a bunch of analytics-related queries and tools. I came across this video about measuring which was really useful.

ember, ember, ember!!: http://www.confreaks.com/videos/2597-lonestarruby2013-ember-on-rails-realtalk

I rewatched this amazing Ben Orenstein talk this past week, refactoring from good to great. I had watched it a few months ago and a lot of the concepts went over my head so it's fun to see how much I've been learning!

Related to the questions I have as a professional programmer, some days are good and some days are bad. This was a great article that helped me realize everyone goes through the same roller coaster.

For Fun.

Beefing up those Comp Sci chops

For anyone who's been asked to FizzBuzz

The Maker's Schedule. An old article but still relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment